World Compassion Terry Law Ministries strives to be financially accountable and transparent in everything that we do. In 2010 we were accepted as a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
ECFA holds member organizations to seven standards of accountability:
1) A clear doctrinal statement that reflects biblical truths and practices
2) A responsible and independent board of directors
3) Complete and accurate financial statements
4) Management and financial controls that ensure proper use of resources
5) Open disclosure of financial information
6) Avoidance of conflicts of interest
7) Integrity in fundraising
For more information, visit our ECFA member page.
As part of our commitment to financial transparency, we have made our audited financial statements and IRS Form 990 available for the most recently available five years.