“…when a believing person prays, great things happen.”
We know that prayer changes things;
that God’s Word is able to change any and all circumstances;
that when two or more are gathered and ask anything, He is going to move.
If you have need of anything, we want to get in agreement with you.
We would love the opportunity to pray for you
and for you to partner with us in praying for things going on around the world.
We Want To Pray For You
Meet Joel Vesanen
Joel leads up our prayer and partner calls. He has been a part of World Compassion for over 50 years, traveling the world and helping to facilitate much of our international work over the years.
He has helped build this organization from the ground up – seeing firsthand the message of Jesus reach into some of the darkest places in the world.
Joel has also served on the Pastoral Leadership Team at his local church for over 30 years.
He has been married to his wife, Ruth, for 46 years, is a father to three girls and has 9 grandchildren.
Will You Pray With Us?
1. God’s grace over a team we are moving from from one city to another for a year! Asking God for men of peace and laborers to be raised up to plant churches across the new region we are trying to reach.
2. Pray for the Shabaki people of Iraq that God would open hearts to not just hear the Word but come to faith and multiply amongst the people.
1. For our government: that the Lord would give them wisdom in handling the economy.
2. For the health system. They are currently overloaded with record cases of Covid-19.
3. For the pastors and their families in Cuba.
1. We have lost many pastors to COVID-19. Please pray for their families and the congregations affected as the lockdown continues.
2. PDF (People's Defense Forces) is now ready to fight back the military and have mobilized. Please pray for the safety of our citizens in the midst of this political turmoil.
3. Please pray for God to continue to open the hearts of the lost and hurting and for boldness of our team to declare the Gospel to those ready to receive it.