Are you seeing yourself the way God sees you today? You are loved, redeemed and purposed for such a time as this!
YOU ARE THE FEW
Check out this message from our President, Jason Law, preached at his home church (Guts Church in Tulsa, OK) earlier this year.
THE FEW TAKE ACTION
GOD’S PERSPECTIVE OF THE WORLD:
In what ways can you lift your eyes and see that the fields are white with harvest? What has been moving you to compassion?
AUTHORITY HAS BEEN GIVEN:
Matthew 28:18-20 (NKJV) And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
How will you walk in further authority today?
WE ARE CALLED TO GO:
Ministry is beyond a platform. Your life is your platform. You are in full-time ministry!
LET’S STAY SURRENDERED:
Let’s stay sensitive to how we can best be the church, hear God’s voice, stay in his grace and pace today!
How Can We Pray for You?
Will you join us in prayer?
1. God’s grace over a team we are moving from from one city to another for a year! Asking God for men of peace and laborers to be raised up to plant churches across the new region we are trying to reach.
2. Pray for the Shabaki people of Iraq that God would open hearts to not just hear the Word but come to faith and multiply amongst the people.
1. For our government: that the Lord would give them wisdom in handling the economy.
2. For the health system. They are currently overloaded with record cases of Covid-19.
3. For the pastors and their families in Cuba.
1. We have lost many pastors to COVID-19. Please pray for their families and the congregations affected as the lockdown continues.
2. PDF (People’s Defense Forces) is now ready to fight back the military and have mobilized. Please pray for the safety of our citizens in the midst of this political turmoil.
3. Please pray for God to continue to open the hearts of the lost and hurting and for boldness of our team to declare the Gospel to those ready to receive it.